Restoring Oxidised Garage Doors - Clear Coatings
With our specialist clear coatings on windows, joinery, sliders, gutters, and garages you'll have MASSIVE SAVINGS, sometimes as save as much as 80% ocompared with replacing from new. Take a look at these garage door examples from oxidised to near new again.
We are changing the look of the neighbourhood and helping people save money at the same time
WE NEED FADED OLD OXIDISED GARAGE DOORS FOR SHOW HOMES IN THE WAIKATO, TAURANGA & AUCKLAND AREA .
Can you help ? Want a Special Price ?
Natural Gloss or Satin Finish ?
1) A site visit is needed to measure and quote, see access and job size and to establish time frames to apply.
2) A 50% deposit is needed and then we can begin the process using a softwash cleaning method followed by preparation and solvents that removes grime, acids and greases that would otherwise effect our paints and coatings from a perfect adhesion.
3) Next we apply light etch abrasion if needed to ensure the specialised paints or coating adheres fully, before masking taping up and covering the surround to protect it from overspray.
4) From here we begin to spray paint / clear coat your joinery. A minimum of two to three coats is applied.
5) Last but not least a thorough clean up, a check over the entire application, some pictures of the transformation, and then you can enjoy a brand new looking joinery for years to come.
How Do We Cost A Refurbishment Of Joinery
Electrolysis is very common on older metal garage doors